NCoverExplorer... v1.3.5 Beta
This release is still a work in progress - you can read about all the new features in more detail on this thread on the NCover website.
The feature I want to highlight is the automation of NCover from NCoverExplorer:
- Generate NAnt and MSBuild and NAnt scripts, with or without my custom
- Generate command lines for automation via batch files
- Option to register CoverLib.dll before running NCover
- Works against all major NCover versions (1.3.3, 1.5.x)
- When run within the NCoverExplorer environment will display the console output and load the coverage results.
Click to see an animated example.
I've spent quite a bit of time helping people out on the NCover forums, often with variations of the same old issues of the command line, registering coverlib.dll, incorrect parameters, paths with spaces etc. Hopefully this should help people out with the drudge of first time command line syntax or MSBuild/NAnt scripts.
Not officially released yet as it needs some testing and feedback - hopefully will be a full NCover 1.3.5 release in a few weeks. Please use the thread mentioned above for feedback on any issues you find, or for the download links.